Craig is the President of CelebriDucks which is the first ever collectible celebrity rubber ducks. To date Craig and his team have created over 200 different CelebriDucks, pioneering a whole new collectible. With rubber duckies ranging from NBA, NHL, NASCAR athletes to characters and celebs such as The Blues Brothers, Charlie Chaplin, Mr. T, Shakespeare, Barack Obama, and many others. Celebriducks exclusive limited edition rubber ducks were voted one of the top 100 gifts by Entertainment Weekly and have been featured on hundreds of TV shows, magazines, and newspapers including The Tonight Show.
Katie’s Favorite Show Quote – it’s tweetable!
- So goes your mind, goes your reality. (Click to Tweet)
- Bought and sold animation from Disney’s 1930s films.
- That you don’t have a choice. That things in life can trap you and that you don’t have any alternative.
Event, book or course that created breakthrough results
- After helping the spiritual teacher of his lady get some books produced, he happen to read some spiritual texts, meet this teacher and became an accidental Buddhist. He never intended to become a Buddhist, but did and it radically altered his perspective on life.
Daily routine, ritual or practice
- He reads a short passage of Buddhist Dharma a day and uses everything for support for meditation. (If you are interested in finding out more he recommends reading: The Joy of Living: Unlocking the Secret and Science of Happiness and Joyful Wisdom: Embracing Change and Finding Freedom)
- He became a vegan for about 20 years. He became very unhealthy, completely wearing out his adrenal glands and almost died.
- LESSON: Don’t make any assumptions about anything. No moment can crush you! When you stop reacting to what is going on, that thing that you thought would kill you becomes support for meditation, and happiness and compassion are always at your disposal.
- That he has developed a mind-set that allows him to see “Buddhist magic” in all phenomena, and that he is now never trapped by anything life offers.
Words of wisdom or mantra
- “Don’t dream it just be it.” ― Rocky Horror Picture Show
- His gluten-free high end spooning-chocolate, Cocoa Canard.
- Childhood dream: Doctor
- Most influential teacher/mentor/coach: Lama Tharchin and Martin Hershey
- Most impactful book: Chocolate Wars: The 150-Year Rivalry Between the World’s Greatest Chocolate Makers
- Tech tool/online resource: Craig is a big fan of the old-school. He loves the good old-fashioned phone and face-to-face interaction.
- Guilty pleasure: Chocolate
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review in iTunes!
- Link to iTunes: Subscribe, Rate, & Review
Leave a review, and I will show you some love on an upcoming show!
To listen to the full episode, click the link below!